tis the life

This is the life of a random girl in a random place. At what point does life turn from random to significant? Do people ever really notice what's around them?

Saturday, January 29, 2005

its a technological age

Why am I doing this? Why am I writing my life on a computer? Because I know too many people that live too far away to talk to every day. And the more that you don't talk to people, the more you never talk to them cause there's just too much to talk about. Why should that stop me? I don't know, but it does.

So what's happening in my life? I don't know...guess I should be paying more attention eh? There's school, and classes, and labs to TA and all that usual jazz. But I don't want this to be about the boring stuff. The point is to really look around you, see what's there (and what's not there for thats often just as important).

For some reason I've been thinking a lot about the old times today....the photos, the memories of places left behind. Why is it that when a person finally gets established, they decide to leave and head out on life's adventures? I don't know, but it seems to be how it works. What makes a person stay versus leave? Is it good to be attached to what we know? Or is it good to run far away and see what else life may hold for us? Don't know, but I guess we'll see. Sometimes I just wish all those people from the past could be in once place again. Almost were at christmas time, but it was too short. Maybe some other time I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home