This is the life of a random girl in a random place. At what point does life turn from random to significant? Do people ever really notice what's around them?
posted by meesh @ 10:40 p.m.
At March 17, 2006 at 10:58:00 a.m. PST, Lana said…
Happy Birthday, Michelle :)
At March 17, 2006 at 11:13:00 a.m. PST, Christopher Robin said…
That's right, I knew I had forgotten something today. Happy Birthday!!!!I hope you have a great day.
At March 17, 2006 at 12:05:00 p.m. PST, Anonymous said…
Thanks guys :-) It's a good day to be green.
At March 20, 2006 at 1:49:00 p.m. PST, Anonymous said…
When do we get to see birthday pictures?
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
At March 17, 2006 at 10:58:00 a.m. PST,
Lana said…
Happy Birthday, Michelle :)
At March 17, 2006 at 11:13:00 a.m. PST,
Christopher Robin said…
That's right, I knew I had forgotten something today. Happy Birthday!!!!
I hope you have a great day.
At March 17, 2006 at 12:05:00 p.m. PST,
Anonymous said…
Thanks guys :-)
It's a good day to be green.
At March 20, 2006 at 1:49:00 p.m. PST,
Anonymous said…
When do we get to see birthday pictures?
Post a Comment
<< Home