tis the life

This is the life of a random girl in a random place. At what point does life turn from random to significant? Do people ever really notice what's around them?

Monday, December 18, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Just wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas and happy 2007! While I won't be in Etown this year, it should still be a good christmas time full of good warm weather...who am I kidding I think they're predicting another storm for thursday.


Anyway, hope everyone is all right. Things are good here. Haven't been doing much. Just getting used to work and getting a little bit of fieldwork in. Heading to Washington for some cross-border work this week...I'll see how things are handled in the tiny little country to the south.

1 Comments:

  • At December 19, 2006 at 6:57:00 a.m. PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha...most things are handled pretty messed up by our neighbours. After 3 years down here, I find new messed up things almost every week.

    Anyway, glad to hear you are doing well. Have a great Christmas and an awesome New Year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home