tis the life

This is the life of a random girl in a random place. At what point does life turn from random to significant? Do people ever really notice what's around them?

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Weekend


There's nothing better in life (with the possible exception of chocolate) than escaping to the wilderness. This weekend we spent an awesome time relaxing on a small island, across from civilization but thoroughly detached. B's grandparents have a cabin across from the Horseshoe bay ferry terminal. Though the journey was pretty long, given the completly ludicrous Victoria busing system, it was well worth it. Though I like to pretend that I'm a Victorian, I'm still a prairie girl at heart. Not that I miss it, but I'm still new to this ocean life. Hearing the waves at night, boating, ocean creatures, the beautiful scenery - I really can't think of anything at home that compares. It was amusing being around an entire family again, and it was awesome of them to include me as they did.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home