
Glimpse from the west coast for you, if anyone actually reads this. Went camping with B's family on the coast, at Toquart Bay, fished (well, I reeled a few in if that counts), boated around the Broken Group Islands, kayaked with some sea lions, and ate a lot of fish, crabs and prawns. The bald eagle was the campground watchman, not a bad picture from far away. This prairie girl's becoming a west coaster more and more every day. Not sure that I'd be able to go back to the flat land, with its lakes and lack of wildlife. Oh and the one picture is my roommate in our new place....we proved that you can eat sushi without a table...really, who needs tables and chairs?


3 Comments:
At May 23, 2006 at 11:16:00 a.m. PDT,
Elizabeth said…
I read your blog! I check just about every day to see if there's been an update or not. And I looove your pictures. So keep on posting!
At May 23, 2006 at 8:28:00 p.m. PDT,
meesh said…
yeah! too bad I missed you here. you'll have to come down again!
At May 24, 2006 at 8:09:00 a.m. PDT,
Anonymous said…
I read it to! Besides, I'm living vicariously through your adventures as I madly try and finish up a million things for the end of the month...
Post a Comment
<< Home