is anyone out there?
Do you ever feel like you're alone in the world? You know that you're not, but sometimes it seems like everyone gets so caught up in their own lives that they forget the people around them? I wonder why I don't get caught up in my own life? Or do I? Who have I forgotten around me? It's so easy to loss touch with the people that you've left...but then when you don't have new people around, what do you have? Can you go back to the life you left? No, cause things happen without you knowing about them. So why is it so hard to start a new life? How is it that some people can make connections and other people can't? What does it take to keep the connections we have?

1 Comments:
At April 18, 2005 at 10:15:00 p.m. PDT,
Anonymous said…
Hmm... very interesting post... some of the themes reverberate with me... or something... =) What does it take to keep in touch with everyone? Maybe it's just something as simple as this blog that everyone can just post to and see your life? Though that requires people actually coming to your site and checking it out... that in turn requires you to update it frequently enough with interesting tidbits so people will return... I guess one word... work... and lots of it =)
Post a Comment
<< Home