tis the life

This is the life of a random girl in a random place. At what point does life turn from random to significant? Do people ever really notice what's around them?

Friday, December 23, 2005

In a muddy brown wonderland

I've escaped from the island, though I think that it's become more of a home than I thought it was because I miss it already. Spent an interesting day being one of the kids at Science World in Vancouver, and around the concrete jungle of Simon Fraser Uni before embarking on a 13 hour journey across two mountain ranges (thanks for driving J) to the barrens of Edmonton. Very little snow, even in the Rockies, only a few days before christmas. At home here, there's two patches of snow - on our three arce lot. Not quite the snowy christmas that I was expecting. It is home, but things have changed. My room is now the guest room, there's new appliances and new vehicles, and new neighbours. But my dog still loves me so I guess it's not all bad. Time to go photograph the prairies now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home