Thoughts of the Day

-I should have been in bed several hours ago
-Dentists are mean people, though somewhere inside they must have a bit of good
-People should open more sock stores. I mean, what could be more sexy than warm fuzzy (holeless) socks?
-When the politicians say they're not 'trying to be a politician' it scares me a little.
-We need snow. Lots of it. I want to make a snow angel.
-It's thursday...then it's friday and saturday and sunday and monday...at least some things stay constant in life.
-I haven't been in a forest in four days...must escape to wilderness soon.
-Have you hugged a tree today?
-Have you been hugged today? People should give out more hugs.

2 Comments:
At December 16, 2005 at 10:17:00 a.m. PST,
Lana said…
- More hugs yes.
- Totally agree on the socks bit - I think I surprised some people by how cool socks can be (they not always bad presents)
- No tree hugging today, too cold!
Look forward to seeing you when you come back to Edmonton. We have some snow :D ... for now.
At December 18, 2005 at 7:04:00 a.m. PST,
Anonymous said…
Quebec City is a veritable winter paradise, what with our snowstorm that closed the airport on friday, and the still constantly falling snow to add to the at least +foot of snow we have already.
Pray for no storms this next week though so people can fly home...including me!
Socks: I love socks, especially holiday themed ones.
Post a Comment
<< Home